- Several positions for PhD students and post-doctoral researchers in automating CT lung screening are available.
The positions below are closed, please do not apply. They are listed to give you an idea of the kind of positions we regularly offer.
- PhD position for multi-source machine learning and image analysis in neurodegenerative disease (CLOSED)
- PhD position for integrated classification of breast cancers to optimize treatment protocols (CLOSED)
- Postdoc and PhD position for model based analysis of multi-modal breast images (CLOSED)
- 2 PhD positions in medical image analysis for personalised breast cancer screening (CLOSED)
- PhD position for development and evaluation of automatic image processing methods to separate arterial and venous trees in chest CT scans (CLOSED)
- Scientific Programmer / Researcher with extensive experience in digital image analysis (CLOSED)
We always welcome applications from strong candidates. Feel free to send your CV to Nico Karssemeijer or Bram van Ginneken if you are interested to join DIAG. If you consider to apply please read this general information about doing a PhD at DIAG.